100 Hikes: NW Oregon & SW Washington, by William L. Sullivan - Autographed Copy
- Get your book personally signed during this limited time offer!
- Add the book (or books) to your cart and you'll have the option to personalize the signing at checkout
- When you go to "Your Cart", check the box & tell us the name of the recipient for the book
- The authors will sign them with the personalization
- Orders will ship by the week of December 15th
The Portland / Vancouver area's favorite guidebook keeps getting better. The 2021 edition includes a dozen new trails, adds 16 pages, and tells which trails are closed because of the 2020 wildfires. Not only does the book have the latest updates about reopened trails in the Columbia Gorge after the Eagle Creek Fire, it suggests new trails that are not damaged or crowded. The guide starts with a full-color travel guide to the Columbia Gorge, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, and Portland, featuring hot springs, wildflowers, rental cabins, towns, museums, parks, and more. The book is updated with changes every single year.
288 pages, 5-1/2"x8-1/2", 107 maps, 216 b/w photos, 120 color photos