You will become part of a growing community that is helping to enhance, preserve, and protect special places and experiences in parks and forests throughout Oregon; in addition, you will have the following benefits:
- Northwest Forest Pass, honored at all day use, standard amenity recreation fee sites managed by the Forest Service in national forests in Washington and Oregon. (Valued at $30)
- Annual Subscription to 1859, Oregon’s Magazine (valued at $18.59)*.
- Invitation to “members only” webinars.
- Our Monthly eNewsletter featuring interesting, timely information about Oregon’s parks and forests.
10% off purchases in the Oregon Parks Forever Online Store, excludes membership bundles and park passes.
- And you'll be making a Tax Deductible Donation to Oregon Parks Forever to support our work to enhance and preserve special places and experiences in Oregon's parks and forests.
Select "No Gift Please" at checkout and 100% of your gift will be tax-deductible and go to fully support our programs.
This membership does not include any entrance or parking privileges in any federal, state, local or tribal parks in Oregon. If you are looking for parking passes, you can find links for this information here: https://www.orparksforever.org/parking-passes/
Oregon Parks Forever is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that relies on support through memberships and private contributions which are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.