America The Beautiful Annual Pass
Good for a year's worth of visits, the annual America the Beautiful Pass is your ticket to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites across the country.
America the Beautiful - The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass is honored nationwide at U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service sites charging entrance or standard amenity (day use) fees.
- This includes all of these locations in Oregon: Crater Lake National Park, Lewis & Clark National Historic Park, Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area, the National Historic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center in Baker City & more.
- Valid for 12 months from the month of purchase. Expires the last day of the month punched.
- Has one signature line for a single pass holder to print and sign their name.
- Admits pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private non-commercial vehicle, at per vehicle sites.
- At per-person fee sites, admits pass holder and up to 3 persons. Persons 15 and younger are admitted free of charge.
The Annual Pass offered on this website is just one of several Pass options available. If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident age 62 or older, have a permanent disability, are current military member or dependent, Gold Star Family member, veteran or are a student in the 4th grade, you may qualify for other passes. For more information contact your local participating Federal recreation site or visit the webpage https://store.usgs.gov/
If you are leaving for a trip within the next several weeks (or 21 days), you should buy your pass at the first site you visit that distributes passes.
Please note that Interagency Passes will not be available for immediate download or printing. A physical pass will be shipped to you...Receipts and electronic scanned images of your pass are NOT valid for use.
Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and CANNOT BE REPLACED IF LOST OR STOLEN
Pass expiration date will not be extended for any reason.
Fees and pass acceptance vary widely across the thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites directly for information on what is or is not covered.