Oregon Sno-Park Permit
Oregon Sno-Park Permit (Nov 1 - April 30)
Do you like to play in the snow, ski, snowshoe, snowboard, or snowmobile? Oregon’s Sno-Park Program helps provide parking at many Oregon winter recreation areas.
- Sno-Park permits are required in designated Sno-Parks from November 1 – April 30.
- Oregon’s Sno-Park Program helps provide parking at many winter recreation areas, see list.
- Oregon’s Sno-Park Program is funded entirely by the sale of Sno-Park permits. The program provides funds for snow removal in Sno-Parks.
- You can move a Sno-Park permit from one vehicle to another.
- You can use Oregon Sno-Park permits in California and Idaho.
- You may get a fine for parking in a Sno-Park without a permit.
- Permit must be displayed near the lower left corner of the windshield of your vehicle if you park in a designated winter recreation parking area (Sno-Park) beginning November 1 and ending April 30. Each of these areas is posted with signs identifying it as a Sno-Park.
- You will find Sno-Parks in Oregon’s mountain passes and at most recognized ski, snowmobile, and snow play areas.
$5.00 Shipping & Handling charged at checkout