Northwest Forest Pass
The Annual Northwest Forest Pass is honored at all national forests day use sites that are managed by the Forest Service in Washington and Oregon that charge a standard amenity recreation fee.
- Honored at all Forest Service-operated recreation sites in Washington and Oregon where a day use fee is required.
- At sites with a per-person fee, allows the pass holder use of recreation facilities. Other members in the party must pay the per-person fee, individually.
- At sites with a per-vehicle fee, allows the pass holder and any accompanying passengers traveling in the same vehicle use of the recreation facilities.
- Pass holders will establish ownership of the Annual Northwest Forest Pass through signature. The pass must be signed to be valid. Passes are interchangeable between members of the same household; while there is space for two signatures, all household members may use it, regardless of who has signed the pass.
- Please note that Northwest Forest passes will not be available for immediate download or printing. A physical pass will be shipped to you. Receipts and electronic scanned images of your pass are NOT valid for use.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Pass holder must sign the front of the pass for it to be valid. Hang the pass from the rear-view mirror, ensuring the pass holder’s signature and pass expiration date are visible from outside the vehicle. One complimentary decal per pass is available for use with open-topped vehicles and motorcycles, in lieu of the hangtag. You must visit a U.S. Forest Service office in person and with your signed pass to obtain the decal for your open-topped vehicle.
Participating Recreation Sites
- Honored at Forest Service operated day use recreation sites in Oregon and Washington.
- Some concessionaire operated sites may not honor the Annual Northwest Forest Pass.
$7.50 Shipping & Handling charged at checkout